Saturday, September 09, 2006

Already

Here it is 8 in the am and I am already pissed off!
This is why: no matter how much I try to sleep late on the weekends, my body invariable decides to wake up at 7-7:30. Then to make things worse, the love of my life leaves the alarm on from the previous morning. He does not turn it off before he leaves so it turns itself off. It of course comes back on again, Saturday at 7:45! *huff*

So I start my chores for the day, check the fasting glucose (70 thanks very much!), eat breakfast, and try to sneak a nap in before 11:00.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I did the same damned thing this morning. Although I force my body to sleep until at least 10.

Anonymous said...

I can't sleep late anymore either. I blame the synthroid. Normally during the week I take it around 6:30, so on the weekends if I haven't taken it by 8:30, I feel like my body wakes me up to take it. The only way I can sleep late is if I stay up obscenely late the night before. Ugh!