Monday, September 18, 2006

Ending Again

Now once again my friends we find ourselves at the end of another weekend. So sad. I spent the better part of it not feeling well. I have a gigantic hematoma on my left arm after a brief stay in the ER receiving fluids for dehydration. They were very nice there and I was in and out very quickly. We live in a rural location so we were the only people at this ER. I do feel somewhat better.

I hope that everyone has a fantastic work week. Remember, if you can make it until Wednesday, it's all down hill after that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Dehydration can be scary stuff. Take care and have plenty of fluids.

And a fantastic work week to you too!

DarkMirror said...

Why, why were you dehydrated? What have you been doing up there? Peeps love you and need you, drink your water.

Nicki said...

Woman! Take care of yourself!! No more of this dehydrated crap, do you understand? Wah. Ter. Drink lots of it!

*glad you're feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better ranting!

Ranting said...

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I have drank sooooo much H2O today that I think I may just float away or something. The thing is I love the water, I just forget about it sometimes. I will try harder to remember. Especially at work. I think I may get one of those hats with straws that you put beer in but put water in them instead. Hehehe! Thanks again all.

spin.lizzy said...

I love those hats!

I'm glad you're feeling better :-)