Saturday, September 23, 2006

Early morning thoughts

Here it is early in the am and well, as you can see, I am awake. I have already done some house work and I have sat her in my comfy leather chair watching the fish swim back and forth.

I wonder if my fish are happy in their newer tank. I worry that my guppies in the old tank are going to have babies and I'll be asleep or not here and that they will at them all before any can be saved.

I also am worried about poor Theodore. His paw is infected again. He is a bear when it comes to trying to examine or clean it. Luckily we realized he was in pain on Thursday and contacted the vet for more antibiotics before the weekend started. I am generally opposed to declawing a cat, but I think we will have this problem paw decalwed, but none of the others. I hate people who say,"My cats have no claw so they won't mess up my furniture." Your cats have claws for a reason you dumb ass! I worked with a girl like that. URGHHH!

I am thinking of the things I want change for Rosh Hashanah. I think I might try patience. It is a virtue, but I don't think that it is one that I have. Especially when it comes to family and friends. I don't know why.
I know that another of my faults is that I am selfish. Plain and simple. Selfish. I'm gonna' work on that too.

Well, I think I might have some breakfast and take a nap. I want to take the telescope out tonight, but I am unsure of the weather forecast. Telescoping the night sky requires patience and unselfishness. The sky is gonna do what the sky wants to. Nothing I can do about it but wait and share some conversation with my favorite person in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty. So your Jew-ish? What made you take this path? Remember that doctorb from TV's "Seinfeld" who converted to Judaism purely for the jokes? Is your kitty Jew-ish too? Does your husband wear a large-brimmed hat and have REALLY long curly sideburns? Have a great weekend Ranting!