Friday, July 07, 2006

$1000.00 Kitty

Recently, one of my precious kitties has been ill. We have managed to spend $1000.00 on Theodore.

Of course he's the very handsome furball pictured here. As you can see, he is a very well balanced (on the Torah) cat. Astonishingly sweet. I am an animal lover and I believe that if you take an animal in to become a part of your family, you MUST take care of all their needs.

I would never leave this cat to die, which is why he now lives with us. His past owners moved out of my fathers rental house and left poor Theodore to starve to death.



We named him Theodore because he is very lovable, like a Teddy Bear!

I know, I know, get to the point!
Well, why are vets sooooo DAMN expensive????????? I guess I know the answer...They know you have to use them and well, they will charge what they want. Basically, "hey, want to see how much you love your animal." WTF?!?

We have thought about ins., but it is rather pricey.

I just wish emergency vets in Chattanooga would not rob you.

For an IV and to have urine removed from Theodore's bladder (think about 10 oz) during a yucky bout with a UTI it was $700.00.

Hello...Jesse James used a gun!!!! At least!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweet kitty (number 2)!

BTW I didn't miss the lack of intelligent convo on the Tuesday party, except you of course.

Lesley said...

It's too bad you can't claim the cat on your insurance as a dependent. He's even got a human name, so maybe you could pass him off as a dependent. They'd notice more if his name was Fluffy. Although they may get suspicious when they see the bill is from a vet's office.

I hope the kitty cat feels better soon. He looks like a sweetie.