Monday, July 24, 2006

Wild Hair!

Today I got a wild hair up my ass and thought it was high time that I took care of my hair. Wait, I mean take care the hair on my head not the one that was previously up my ass, just to clarify. Anyway, my previous hair-chopper-atter has screwed my do up way to many times lately. I decided I would try someone new. So, I went to Great Clips. I know, I know, GASP! My haircut looked great BTW! If you want to know how to get a freebie, just ask your stylist to cut a hunk outta your ear! YES! SHE CUT MY DAMN EAR!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTT!
It hurt like a mf'er! Convo. that proceded the offense:

me: aghhhhh!!!! (head jerk to the extreme right).
EdwardScissorHands: oh honey, did I get you?
me: yessssss, that hurt!
ESH: it's not bleeding...
me:wait for it, when it starts it won't stop....wait....
ESH:oh my goodness! It's bleeding alot! Are you going to cry?
me: yes, you just cut my ear off....aghhhh, urghhhh
(blood gushes from my ear).

So here I am, 3 hours later and my ear is still bleeding.
Dammit! At least I didn't have to pay for my $10.00 haircut.
I think I would rather have paid for it to be honest. Ya' know, instead of having my ear chopped at. On the other hand, my hair look great. Or at least let that wild hair up my ass just itch for a while.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

That's why I love the girl who cuts my hair and the fact my hair is now markedly longer than my ears.

Hope the pain dissipates soon.

spin.lizzy said...

didn't you hear? that's how the kids are wearing their .... errr... ears these days.

sorry about your ear :-(

Ranting said...

The ear is healing nicely and my hair is very managable. Do I go back or continue searching for my soul mate hair dresser? Hehehehe...