Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's the end of the world as we know it...

I am not a Jew by birth. I guess if anything I am Jew-ish. (saw a shirt on t-shirt hell with that on it, I think I want one of those in a nice blue shade). Any way, back to my point...

I do not know what others believe, nor do I care. I will not judge someone based on their choice of religious zeal. I know that some people may think that Jews are bad or that anyone who is a supporter of the Jewish people might not be up to par, but screw 'em. We did not kill Jesus! Ask the Romans ( and don't forget Pilate) about that, not the Jewish race. I do not understand why people have such hatred for Jews.

I have a nagging inside of me to go to G-D. The only way I know how to do this is through study, prayer, and eventually Aliyah.

I am sad that so many in Israel right now are in harms way.

What does not kill us, only makes us stronger.

1 comment:

Czarina said...

This I cannot understand either. Good luck on your Aliyah. Our Shul's Rabbi just got back from Israel. Still a good place to visit.