Sunday, June 04, 2006

Last night...

Last night I did a little shopping at Lowes. I did not have that much in my basket when I arrived at the checkout. (I walk up,smiling "hello..."I say...) Her attitude sucked! I don't understand why some people are so pissed off at the world. I worked retail for 9 years...So I know how it feels to be behind the counter,register or whatever...But at any time I could have left, why stay somewhere for such small pay if you are so unhappy. This girl looked only...Oh....18-19??...But still get a hold of yourself and move on....I remember thinking sometimes that the things in my life at 13-18 I was going to die from it...Without any question...But I didn't so, even though she was rude, lazy, and snotty...I hope she finds some rest in who she is eventually.

1 comment:

~Moi~ said...

Yes it is unfortunate, it seems alot of younger ppl have this attitude - Its sad because I think that they have not even lived life and if they are this miserable now, they dont realise how much more life can throw at you and that this attitude they have will definately not get them very far...
I hope she finds rest in who she is too... good post.