Saturday, June 10, 2006

Stupid Girl

Recently, I discovered a very cool song. I am so glad that this risk taker decided to do it again for fans! If you search the latest blogs, you find that many ppl do NOT approve of Pink's new song ,Stupid Girl. I found the video entertaining as well.
So if you are thin(I mean SUPER thin), tanned, and one of "those girls", hung up on your looks instead of your brain....get a clue cutie!

Look, I understand that in today's society, image is everything...But why waste all your free time primping....and who has the $ for all that crap anyways???? It is fine to take care of yourself and buy nice things but $175.00 to go get your hair done?

I work with people who buy their children $100 dollar shoes....the kicker is, these children don't even walk yet! (roll of the eyes, and a heavy sigh)....My hat is off to Pink. Thank you for opening some peoples eyes. If this song offends you, you are probably the person it is aimed at!!!
I know that I don't wanna be a Stupid Girl!


4 comments:

Peter Matthes said...

That really is a great video.

There aren't too many really good ones on MTV these days.

Lesley said...

That song kicks ass. I love Pink.

I also don't get why anyone would spend $100 on shoes for kids, especially kids who can't walk yet. I don't even like spending that much on my own shoes! People are crazy.

Angela said...

Hi! Thank you for my first comment! And only moments after I post *LOL* And I completely agree, we are way too image conscious and it's sad. In my job, I take care of a just turned 9-year old who used his birthday money to buy $100 skateboarding sneakers because they're "cool". He can't even skateboard! *sigh* If only a snap of the fingers would wise everyone up to reality!

Nicki said...

I love that video. It makes me want go out and kick some stupid girl ass.