Monday, June 12, 2006

Medicated for your protection

Today was such a Monday...Grrrrrrr.... See, it wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been "talked to" by the higher ups Friday...So I processed what they had to say...& I was almost over it...then she gets a little smarty, smarty with me today...Ok a little background, the other day she told me I was not being compassionate enough with a client...WTF! When it comes to my job and the ppl I deal with, I am SUPER compassionate. So FF to next morning. Coworker's dog dies unexpectedly...CW has had dog 9 yrs...CW very upset...I console her....boss lady P.O 'cause I am not all nose-to-the-damn-grindstone for like 2 seconds....GRRRRRRRRRRR (Very hard grind of my teeth)! So if anyone needs to learn to be compassionate in our little facility...Its boss lady! COLD FISH!

So I guess that I need a higher dose of happy pills or
as a friend informs me....a whole new happy pill...LOL...

BTW,I also thought that the latest visit w/
family was uneventful, I mentioned this to my mother...

she smiles and says.."We are all on medicine now!"....
Oh,That explains it.....

No comments: