Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rant Free

Tonight, I have decided to be sans Rant! I know, I know...For as much B & M that is regularly scheduled...it is odd. I had a pretty fantastic day. The new person I am training at the rock quarry is actually picking up on things quite well. Today was her 2nd day. She knows more than the under-educated (yet experienced....Sure, if u say so) buffoon who I have had the pleasure of working w/ over the last month!

So, came home,cooked,inserted DVD, (that I assumed would be lame because of certain reviews) settled in, and proceeded to be blown away!

AeonFlux was MOST excellent!!! I loved watching it on Liquid Television! Now it has been brought to life! I usually would not use my blog to shamelessly promote movies...I would leave that to the REAL movie critics, but I could not refrain...I loved it!

2 comments:

DarkMirror said...

I totally loved it as well. Whatever I thought it was going to be, was WRONG!

Unknown said...

But it just isn't Æon Flux. Maybe if it was called something else, maybe.