Thursday, August 31, 2006

Glass + Glass = Lots of Smaller Glass

This evening I decided to go to the grocery. I only picked up a few thing. Two things I will mention here because they are the only two that are pertinent here. First, a glass jar of jalapenos. Second, a glass jar of taco sauce.

Now, we all know that I am picky about how my groceries are bagged. Please see "Why Won't You Lettuce Be ", if you have any questions.

The same dumbass (the star of the above mentioned blog post) bagged my two glass jars together. Why do baggers do this crap? I think it might be a conspiracy! Urrrrrgh! It kills me. Use some common sense! Bastards!

In the lab, I would never, ever store two glass bottles in the same bag. Something might blow up! Ya' never know...

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I'm proud to say when I worked at the grocery store, people would go out of the way to get in my line because they liked how I packed things. How freaking difficult is it?