Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Road Rage

Do you ever just find yourself wishing you had something to throw at people when they act like dumb asses on the road? Well, I do not wish to cause bodily harm to these idiots that run about our fair city in their kamikaze fashion, but I only wish to spray motor oil on their windshields.

Now, as for some others who find themselves irritated behind the wheel, they just pull up next to the person who pisses them off, and they shoot at them. Just the other day this happened in Red Bank, TN. (Not too far from where I live.)

See below story:
Road rage on Interstate 24 Sunday sends bullets flying - and lands one man in jail. A official from the Tennessee Highway Patrol says 2 mini vans were traveling on I-24 near the Tracy City exit, when the passenger of one car pulled out a gun and fired at least three shots at the other mini van. One bullet struck the vehicle, which was carrying two 11-year-old boys. No one was hurt. The driver used his cell phone to call for help. T-H-P caught up with the suspect Alex Fider near the Kimball exit and took him into custody. Fider is currently at the Marion County Jail facing 3 charges of aggravated assault.


Now, I hear on other news stations that the accused party is also a physician. Guess what kind he is.....A shrink!

The reason why I have went off on this tangent is that, well, I have zero patience for people who drive like dumb asses. I had this happen to me on the way home and found myself profusely waving my "driving" finger!

No comments: