Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Midweek update

Today went by ok. Here it is Tuesday, and I am
already wishing it were Friday. Tomorrow is hump-day, and it will be all down hill from there.
So, I got things I need to do around the house and so they are not sooooooo bad on Friday,I think I might give a whirl today.

BTW, before I forget, please stop by www.luvyourpets.blogspot.com

There is a special little kitten that needs a home. If we keep this kitten there is liable to be a mutiny and the government overthrown!

This one is #4 and we just don't have room. I mean my house is covered in cat hair and hell, even that cat hair is covered in cat hair. Quick, someone call 1-800-HOOVER!

1 comment:

spin.lizzy said...

hmmm, i'm not much of a cat fan, but that kitty is sooooooo cute.

i think my dog my try to eat her though.