Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pay attention

If you ever find yourself traveling in front of me, on the freeway, at a high rate of speed (of course obeying the set speed limitations), do not, I repeat DO NOT slam on your damn brakes!!!!! If you happen to see a policeman...please remain calm! Sure if you're goin' along at about 100mph in a 70, please feel free to. Luckily at that speed, I will not be behind you. I obey the speed limit...Most of the time...Within 5 to 10 mph....

Why oh why do people feel it necessary to slow to 40mph or less in a 65 zone if they see a policeman?!?!?!?!

News Flash: if you do participate in such activities that you feel might require you to spend a lovely evening in the company of a county mounty if said mounty were to search your shit (ya got 99 problems), slamming on the brakes will make you look a little conspicuous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear that cop stoped me because I was young and I was black and my hat was pulled low. How do I know, Because I am a mind reader YO!