Thursday, August 17, 2006

Outta the way

Now I have the week outta' the way and here comes the weekend. Damnit Janet! I got house work to do again. "Can't we get the boy to do it?" *whine*
Why can I not make enough money to have a maid? It is only fair. I mean, my husband and I work hard all day and then we come home and work even harder to make a mess of our home. We have no children. Why the hell does my house always run a muck? (amuck, amuck, amuck!)
Honestly I think it is the whole sugarrejectionantithyroidalinsulinresistance syndrome.
I will however, be purchasing a dishwasher soon and that will help lighten the load.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I blame everything, and I mean everything, on the thyroid/insulin clusterfuck, so that sounds about right to me.

And housework really does suck. I'm thinking within the next year or so I'd like to hire a cleaning service. Even if it's every other week it would be a very nice break!

Unknown said...

Nice pun.

The dishwasher will lighten the load.

Nicki said...

YOU DON'T HAVE A DISHWASHER?! I thought that was required in a house.

spin.lizzy said...

I didn't have a dishwasher when I lived in Chattanooga ... and ever since I've refused to live in a place that didn't have one.

It's time to convince the people of the Chatty area that dishwashers are, indeed, NOT overrated.