Friday, August 18, 2006

Little blue box

So, I come home after a wonderful dinner out with the love of my life, and check out my blog...I have a little blue box for beta blogger...I am excited yet hesitant. I am afraid of change. Change is usually permanent in some way. I like predictability.

Damn little blue box!!!! Decisions, decision! What to do, what to do?

Maybe I'll do a "test" blog there.

Most of the time I just wing it when it comes to bloggy stuff, I am no smarty-pants when it comes to el computer. I do try to stay current (within the last 3 years anyways, *snicker*).

I think I might have to do my homework on this one....I hate to read computer stuff! With the exceptions of all my fav. blogs of course, I sooo love the blogs!

Stay tuned, I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments: