Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Think I'm In Love

Right now I am doing the dishes. I am working so, so hard. That's right, blogging and washing the dishes as we speak.

Now, that can mean only one of two things;

Choice #1: There is a fantastic new kitchen sink that comes equipped with a monitor and "thought to key typing" capabilities.

-OR-

Choice #2: I finally took the plunge and bought a dishwasher. Ya' know after weeks and weeks of bitchin'.


Yes, ladies and gentleman I have bought a dishwasher. Now, contrary to popular belief, the DW is not a standard in all homes.

.
Allow me to introduce you to the new Love of my life.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

OMG, is that a portable one you can drag around the kitchen? If so, how the hell does that work? Where do the water hoses go?

Congrats on the purchase! Go get a manicure to celebrate!

Ranting said...

It does roll around. I don't have the room in my cabinets/counter for a perminent home for it, so it will live free standing in the kitchen between the stove and fridge. The hose stores in the back along with the plug. Those are retractable. Just plug it up to the sink, fill with dirty dishes, and BAM! push the start button.
Yesssss...a manicure, my hands will never clean taco grease from another pan! Free at last!

spin.lizzy said...

congrats! I love the roll-around dishwashers, they have a certain class about them.

Ranting said...

yes spin they do have a certain class about them...it's called the "my owner doesn't have to wash the dishes anymore" class! Heheeee!

Thanks on congrats!

No more boring post about cleaning my house. Well, the kitchen anyways!

None said...

SWEET! Now you are like me, not those other people. We call them "Normies". I could not live without one. I would have to teach the pets to do them or something.