Friday, August 04, 2006

I'd rather be blogging!

I hate cleaning the house. I wish I could pay someone else to do it. It is not that the house is really that "dirty", it's just very messy. Mail strode everywhere, dirty clothes that need to be attended to, dishes that long for a dish washer, magazines everywhere...(my husband has a magazine weakness)...I am worn out from working all week and now I will have to spend the better part of the weekend cleaning up said mess. Plus there is yard work that needs to be done, but dammit, it's hot!

I got in my car the other day and the thermometer said 107F!!! HOT,HOT,HOT!

I would rather watch movies, work on making more jewelry, or blog!!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

I know the feeling. There are weekends I don't even get out of bed, but I pay like hell for it later.

Unknown said...

Well you better make some time for the funs stuff this weekend.

Of course you better work on that house work, you only have one month left.

Ranting said...

ok heres an update...

-clothes washed
-95% dishes washed
-magazine put away, mostly
-grocery shopping done
-I also got some jewelry set for a customer. Finally. It looks good. It's a sterling horse shoe pendant set with 9 sapphires. Earrings that match too.

Here we are, the weekend is once again winding down. I hope that everyone had a good one.

None said...

It was 34 (celcius) here in the downtown of Calgary yesterday. And the air was thick with smoke from forest fires. I thought I was going to die! Canadians aren't suppose to live like this!

Ranting said...

My recomendation Jeremy, lots and lots of inside R&R which should include vigorus use of the air conditioning.